"NO ONE GETS HURT AT GALLO"
Gallo Mechanical is committed to maintaining safe work environments that prevent potential harm to any and all employees, other trades, equipment, and property.
- New hires receive safety orientation and must pass a competence test
- Drug policy – Tests issued for pre-employment, random, and post-accident.
- Daily JSA Forms: Each day, foremen and their crew fill out and sign a Job Safety Analysis Form which states their work for the day, any associated safety concerns, and how they will mitigate those.
- Our employees are provided with and required to wear PPE: hard hat, vest, safety glasses, gloves, and ear protection when necessary.
- Equipment training provided to new employees and when necessary